Molly Price Theresa Garner Georgia Lewis
LLR encourages the use of its online licensing services to issue licenses as quickly as possible to our clients. Starting May 15, 2011, a $25 service fee will be instituted for licensing services done in person rather than online.
1. Application $50
2. Registration $130 (two-year license fee)**
3. Initial License (including application, and registration fee) $180
4. Biannual Renewal (every two years) $130
5. Late Charge (after June 30 thru September 30) $50
6. Forester License Reinstatement $100 plus past renewal fees and penalties
7. Examination Fee $325 (payable to the Society of American Foresters)
8. List (Diskette/CD) $10
9. Duplicate License $3 (wallet card)
10. Verification of License $5 -- (https://verify.llronline.com)
11. Name or Address Change with a new card issued $3
There is no charge for address or name changes made for the board's record only. The charge applies if a new license card is requested.
**Initial registration fees are prorated for applications received after April 1 of the year prior to renewal (even years, 2012, 2014, etc.) and approved by the Board. The prorated registration fee is $65.