Today's Date
Wages and Child Labor
Frequently Asked Questions
Payment of Wages
Child Labor
Other Languages

OSHA Voluntary Programs
Contact Us
File a Complaint
FAQ Elevators
Elevator Lookup
Pay Invoice
Upload Plans
New Elevator Registration
Elevator Alterations
Elevator Safety Inspections
Amusement Rides
Amusement Ride Lookup
File a Complaint
FAQ Amusement Rides
New Amusement Ride Registration
Amusement Ride Itinerary Registration
Schedule Amusement Ride Inspections
Services Offered
S.C. Employment at Will Law (pdf)
Frequently Asked Questions
Related Links
Contact Us


Several documents below are in portable document format (pdf). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these publications.

Employee/Employer Rights and Responsibilities Under S.C. and Federal Law brochure

S.C. Wages and Child Labor brochure

Payment of Wages Law

Terms of Employment Notice Form (for employers)

S.C. Labor Laws booklet  (pdf)

Wage Complaint Form (pdf) Fill this out if you have a complaint against your employer regarding wages. You can fax it to the Wages and Child Labor section at 803-896-7680, or mail it to South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation, Wages and Child Labor section, P.O. Box 11329, Columbia, S.C. 29211-1329.

Synergy Business Park; Kingstree Building
110 Centerview Dr.
Columbia, S.C. 29210
(803) 896-4300 | Office Hours: 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Privacy | Disclaimer | Other Languages | Report State Agency Fraud (Office of the Inspector General)